Pages

Friday 18 September 2009

To Custom or Not to Custom

I have had a couple of custom orders lately and found this to be quite an inspirational way of crafting.  Firstly it makes you think outside of your comfort zone and then once you have completed the finished project it ends up spawning a million new ideas.  What could be better than that?  Win win as far as I can see.

Here are some piccies of my custom orders, they were really fun to make.

We have Lucky Woofswell, Johnny Rottweiler and Vlad.




5 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

jonny rottweiler is wonderful - I agree, customs are great!

Widget/Halfanacre said...

I've just had a custom order for a shop open/closed sign! now they want a giant cupcake for the window.

gets me thinking too!

Anonymous said...

Your work is wonderful! I adore customs too...for the same reasons...love the challenge. =)

Swirlyarts said...

Love Jonny Rotweiler - so cool!

Glassprimitif said...

Yay for Johnny Rottweiler!

 

Blogger Templates by Bloganol